Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Taking a break... Austria-Brazil

Since it is so fashionable to keep travel blogs (even my brother has one - read up on his adventures in Asia http://hartwiethomas.blogspot.com), I think I will follow the tradition and add some notes from my upcoming trip to Brazil.

Since leaving Ireland in February I spent 2 relaxing & also busy months in beautiful Austria getting back in shape, taking a tour around the country to visit friends and their new offspring, cooking, baking, shopping - everything that's fun and I didn't have the time for in the past 2 1/2 years.

Now I'm in a packing frenzy since on Saturday 6 a.m. in the morning I'll be on my way to Salvador de Bahia for 2 months of sun, beach, samba, surf, caipirinhas...

Let's do the before/after: this is me and my mum last week in Zagreb. The "after" version should show a few kilos more (especially in the area of the paddling-muscles) and a deep deep tan.


Boa noite for now!

No comments: